There is no aspect of residential, farm, or light commercial site work, excavation, and land management we can't handle. A few main areas are Rainwater Harvesting, Clearing/Land Management, and Excavation/Site Work.
* Rainwater Harvesting
- "Take Command of Your Water!"
- Capture rainwater to reduce runoff
- Drinking water
- Non-potable uses (toilets, irrigation)
- Fire suppression for barns, commercial, houses
- Off-Grid resiliency
* Clearing and Land Management
- Conventional clearing
- For building sites or where trees and stumps have to be removed completely.
- We don't "pile and burn" even though it is cheaper because we believe getting the most use out of trees that must come down is just the right thing to do.
- Eco-Mulching services grind trees and brush in place and without land disturbance.
- Little to no permitting required
- No erosion clogging streams and ponds with sediment
- Leaves behind a mulch layer to decompose and add nutrients to the soil
- Perfect for pasture reclamation and beautification
- Build trails, fire breaks, and remove trees from sensitive areas like dams and spillways.
* Excavation and Site Work
- Private roads and bridges
- Pond construction and repair
- Barn pads and home sites
- Drainage solutions
- Generator pads, curb & gutter, strucural concrete, and insulated foundations
- Underground utilities